Skip to content
Release notes for Visibility Logic Pro
- Add compatibility for older PHP versions
- NEW FEATURE: Copy/Paste visibility settings between widgets and sections.
- Add Geo Location restrictions. You need to set MaxMind API in plugin settings
- Fix query string on Dynamic conditions.
- Add support for Elementor Flex Container
- Advanced user meta option
- New feature: Easy Digital Downloads user purchases restrictions
- New feature: WooCommerce restrictions: Restrict any widget or section by client product purchases conditions
- New feature: WooCommerce Subscriptions restrictions: Restrict any widget or section by client product subscriptions.
- Fix Post meta keys starting with underscore
- New feature: Dynamic conditions visibility logic based on all Elementor Pro Dynamic tags.
- New match options for Referrer conditions: Domain match, Full URL match and Contains
- Fix for multiple IPs separated by comma on the IP condition
- Attention: Version 2.1.2 needs the Visibility Logic free plugin active. You will get a prompt in WordPress admin area once you update.
- Settings area changes and option to add license key